Brand Strategy

BRAND STRATEGY

Let’s be honest, the journey to the shelf often takes you through turbulent conditions. According to NielsonWire, the success rate of new product launches in the grocery industry is around 10 percent, and the reasoning isn’t because the other 90% of products weren’t good enough. It’s because they didn’t have the right go-to-market strategy. (Thebalancesmb.com).

 

Distributor-based business is ultimately determined by retail customers and their consumers, and Waypoint will customize a strategy for your brand based on where it is presently in distribution, with the objective of growing at a pace you can manage. We will leverage our industry experience and relationships to expedite this process as much as possible. We will also create the promotional plan for your brand to maximize effectiveness

We customize a strategy for brands based on where they are presently in distribution.

  • We manage the process of growing at a pace you can manage
  • Leverage our industry experience and relationships to expedite this process as much as possible.
  • We create the promotional plan for your brand to maximize effectiveness